Hoosier Home Protection Plan
1719 N. Harrison St
Total Protection Plan
We would like something said about preventative maintenance such as having your main lines cabled to prevent buildup and blockages which can in turn cause it to back up into your home. we recommend having your main line and inside pipes done 2 times a year to keep everything flowing properly and that is covered under the protection plan up to 1000$ per year for repairs or replacement pipes due to broken down tiles. on the outside of the home, pipes are covered in our plan up to 2500$ per year. We know firsthand how costly some of these repairs can be and how much of a hassle it can be to obtain the funds for this type of work and often times its something that just simply cannot wait. Having a protection plan with coverage to help offset this can be a tremendous blessing and at only 20$ a month you really can’t beat what the coverage it offers.
Customer Name: ____________________________________________________________________
Phone Number: _____________________________________________________________________
Cell Number: _______________________________________________________________________
Initial Service Contract Free To Start $___________________________________________________
Monthly Service Free: ________________________________________________________________
OUTSIDE WATER LINE COVERAGE:
The following items are covered by the service contract
- All work to be done in a timely manner.
- Locate the problem spot.
- Call to have all the utilities located.
- Dig down to the leak on the water main & repair as needed.
- Backfill the mound to allow to settle.
- All repairs up to $1500.00 per year are covered.
- Any and all water lines between foundation wall of the home to the property line.
- Claims for water line repair may be made 24 hours 7 days a week, 364 days a year.
- Water line protection plan inside and outside up to $1500.00 repair of any and all breaks.
INSIDE WATER LINE COVERAGE
- Locate leak in the water line inside the foundation walls of the home
- After being exposed, repair as needed.
- Repair leak in the area with what materials are needed to restore service.
- All repairs within foundation walls of the home.
- All repairs up to $1000.00 per year.
OUTSIDE DRAIN COVERAGE
- Cable, jetting locate, camera, the outside main line from the foundation’s wall of the home to the property line or city easement.
- Normal cleaning.
- To locate & dig to allow for the repair of the sewer main line that is not able to be cleaned and opened with normal cleaning.
- Backfill the area to a mound to allow to settle.
- All repairs up to $2500.00 or cleaning up to $1000.00
- Includes the main line from a home to a septic tank.
- Install a cleanout where we feel it is needed to do the normal cleaning.
INSIDE DRAIN CLEANING AND REPAIR COVERAGE
- Walls, concrete, floors, or flooring.
- No decks or landscaping concrete driveways or sidewalks, asphalt or concrete.
- No shutoff valves or fixtures, stools, bathtubs, showers, floor drains or tub overflows replacement covered.
- No preexisting drain problems or water leaks other than normal drain cleaning.
- No items that shouldn’t be put in the drainage system as far as women products and foreign products.
- No preexisting water leaks or water problems caused by a leak in the water line.
- No water line or drain problem outside of the property line area.
- All decks and or concrete slab will need to be removed to allow for the repair to be done and is not covered.
- No septic tanks filter beds, or any form other than the main line going to septic tank.
- The act of god on the water line or the drainage system.
- No other contractor bill for service rendered on a covered item.
- No hot water heaters covered.
- No backflow or check valve.
- No Upgrade to the water or the drainage system. No grass seed or leveling, of the dirt.
- No removal or restore fence of any kind or make.
- No extra haul away debris or hauling in more debris.
- Pulling off the stool to run the main will be covered once then a cleanout will need to be installed before that main will be covered a 2nd
- Cleanout install will be done at a discounted rate to the customer which to allow for future cleaning.
Exp Date _________________________________ Zip Code _________________________________
Customer Sign ______________________________________________________________________